Sales tax is the tax that generates the highest national revenue. The issues associated with it are often very complex and can result in high risks even in the case of slight errors. In both purely national and cross-border cases, it is important to pay special attention to national and international regulations as well as the rulings of national courts and the European Court of Justice.
Our range of services includes, for example:
- Execution of sales tax checks to identify sales tax risks or a pre-tax potential
- Advice and preparation of expert opinions on national and cross-border issues
- Acceptance or support in the case of domestic and foreign declaration obligations
- Support for external audits, special sales tax audits and sales tax reviews
- Tax registration at home and abroad
- Execution of individual in-house training courses
- Support in the implementation and visualization of corporate processes and standard business transactions
- Input tax refund procedure
We also rely on our tried and proven Crowe network if required by cross-border issues or questions.